venerdì 10 dicembre 2010

SANTAS SECRET : My gift ready and shipped!!

Today I helped Enrica preparing Christmas gift to...............................................eh eh eh eh eh 
                                                             







I wanted to put some my  things but my mother said:" not possible are  so  dirty!" Ufffff
What do you ask?......... Yes some chocolate I have put  in the package!

ok  Enrica    
       well write the address and go to the post office to ship immediately!!!!!!!  I'm tired !

at 14.30 hours the package was shipped. Paws crossed that it arrives safe..................... where??????????????????





6 commenti:

  1. ohhhh.....so lovely Rain .....

    Silvie

    RispondiElimina
  2. Rain, Santa's busy dog!

    WUFF,
    CARRY&LISSA

    RispondiElimina
  3. Oh, Rain, you look so cute.

    Nice woooh
    Sally

    RispondiElimina
  4. Thank Indi Clarissa and Sally are all very kind with me!!!
    KISS KISS BISOUS BACI BACI BACI!!!!
    Rain

    RispondiElimina
  5. Dear Rain,
    you or are big gentleman when you help your mom. And it's so nice, that you will share your toys. I can not understand that your mom does not agree. The just do not understand us. But as they are.
    Kisses from Isi

    RispondiElimina
  6. Hey Rain, greetings to italy. Why do you have no snow? We have so much, that we can ship a few tons to your garden. Happy christmas holiday - your Ebby

    RispondiElimina